Monday, January 11, 2010

The Carroll Chapter ends

So much for always competing and Winning Forever.. Competition Tuesdays and Anytime Anywhere! I understand he has to move on and nothing last forever, but hot damn Pete! You could have done it with a little more tact and shown some respect to the program. It is unacceptable the way you cut and run in the night and did so leaving recruits in the fog. I am upset , yes. I am a little foggy as to why the sudden escape. By all accounts you called the NFL the No Fun League! So now its the right move for you?
I just don't get it? It doesn't seem like a Pete Carroll thing to do? I am really looking forward to hearing his reasons and his explanations for all of the shady dealings and silence on the matter. In the end you gave us a great run and you helped me get through my fathers cancer and death, The wins the losses, the great speeches and the NC's and Titles. It was awesome and I cannot tell you how much i appreciate the time you gave to the program, but please give me a reason to believe that all you said wasn't just a pile of shit to keep us happy. I want to believe that the Win Forever and Always Compete weren't just tag lines to a book or DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment